- 2g meadowsweet flowers
- 2 pre soaked gelatine leaves (check packet instructions as some have leaves twice the size) or 1 tablespoon agar-agar
- 30g sugar
- a good handful of cherries
- 150ml (soya) milk
- 150ml (soya) cream
- 1g wood sorrel.
1. Add sugar and meadowsweet to the milk, bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
2. Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, take off heat then leave to stand for half an hour.
3. Strain out the flowers and add the gelatine leaves or agar agar, then simmer again until (for gelatine be sure not to boil as it can result in impaired set) fully dissolved.
4. Add warm mixture to the cream and pour into ramekins.
5. Refrigerate until set, then half the cherries, removing stones and place on top of each panna cotta with a few wood sorrel leaves.