Ingredients (serves 3):
- 600ml edamami bean spaghetti (or other pulse-based pasta) water (can be from Salt Marsh Pasta recipe).
- 50ml water, 20g spring onion, chopped finely
- 50g oyster mushroom, sliced thinly
- 4 teaspoons picked down meadowsweet flowers.
1. Simmer the spring onions, oyster mushrooms and 2/3 of the meadowsweet flowers in the plain water for 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile warm the edamami bean pasta water.
3. Strain the former into the latter then spoon even amounts of the solid stuff into three bowls and pour on the liquid.
4. Garnish each bowl with the remaining meadowsweet flowers.