Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 100g edamami bean spaghetti (or other pulse-based pasta)
- 50g sea aster
- 50g spring onions
- 30g sea purslane picked from stems
- 50g sea blite picked from stems, woodier parts of stems discarded
- 4 teaspoons picked down marjoram flowers
- juice of one lime
1. Cook the spaghetti in salted water for five minutes, then drain, reserving the water for meadowsweet broth.
2. Wash sea aster and remove stalks and stems; chop all stems, stalks and spring onions into 5mm pieces and fry in oil for 2 minutes.
3. Add sea purslane for a further 30 seconds and then the aster leaf blades.
4. Fold in the cooked pasta and add the lemon juice and marjoram flowers; warm through and serve.