A delicious accompaniment to a salad...
1 tin of anchovies / plant-based option: 2 teaspoons of brown miso
1 medium onion, chopped
30g charlock, roughly chopped
2 tbsp rapeseed oil.
1. Cook the potatoes in salted water until just tender; drain then return to hot pan (off heat) to dry.
2. In the mean time, fry the onions gently for ten minutes.
3. Add anchovies plus oil from tin/miso paste.
4. Continue cooking until anchovies are completely dissolved and coating the onions.
5. Add the charlock and fry for another 5 minutes.
6. Return potatoes to heat, warm through then add charlock. and onion mixture.
Serving suggestion: with Chickweed, beetroot and sesame salad.