30g beech nuts (Roasted and shelled)
Hogweed stalks, finely chopped
Wild celery stalks, finely chopped
20g dandelion leaves, trimmed to about 4 inches long, the stalks removed by so doing chopped finely
Stalks and buds of charlock flowers, chopped down
1 Egremont russet apple, diced
3 tbsp of yoghurt or coconut milk yoghurt
2 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of almond or walnut oil
1 tsp honey
1 tsp of water
1. Roast the beech nuts for 5 minutes on a tray in the oven at 200 degrees C; allow to cool then
2. Dissolve the honey in the water and mix in the nut oil, then coat the beech nuts with the mixture and place in the oven for 2 or 3 minutes to set the glaze then cool them down.
3. Mix the lemon juice and yoghurt.
4. Mix together with the chopped apple and stalks of dandelion, celery and hogweed, season with salt and pepper then add the cooled nuts, plus any residual glazing mixture.
5. Lay the dandelion leaves out in a circle with stalks pointing to the centre, then place the mixture of chopped things into a pile in the middle.