20g dried sea spaghetti
50g salt pickled ramsons
10g dried chanterelles, soaked in enough water to cover
2 tbsp tomato puree
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil and cook the seaweed for around 12 minutes, reserve the water for use in the sauce (and any leftovers will make a great stock).
2. Cook the shallots with the Alexanders stalks in the olive oil, until softened and tender, then add in the ramsons and cook for a few minutes more.
3. Add in the soaked chanterelles along with around 100mls of water used to soak them.
4. Add tomato puree, cook to thicken up and season.
5. As the liquid starts to evaporate add in a few spoons of the seaweed stock.
5. Finish off by adding the Alexander leaves, and stir in the sea spaghetti to the sauce. Serve straight away.