10g dried Atlantic wakame
30g lesser celandine
5 spring onions
2 cloves garlic, finely grated
5g root ginger, finely grated
50g dark leafy greens, such as black kale; shredded
2 tbsp tamari
1 tbsp coconut sugar
Small handful of cashew nuts
2 tbsp sesame seeds
Salt & black pepper
1. Soak the wakame for ten minutes in just enough water to cover then strain.
2. Finely slice lighter end of the spring onions & chop darker green parts slightly thicker and set aside.
3. Heat a wok or large frying pan to a high heat, add coconut oil the lighter onion, garlic and ginger keep it moving and frying for 30 seconds or so that it lightly browns.
5. As soon as greens start to wilt add in the tamari, sugar and other seasoning, toss the lesser celandine through (it is important to heat this as some people can have a slight reaction in the way of a tingling sensation in the mouth).
6. Serve immediately with a side of rice or noodles, sprinkle the dark green part of the spring onion & sesame seeds and a light drizzle of sesame oil over the top before serving.