Glug of olive oil
30g Sea Kale
30g Smooth Sow Thistle
30g Wild Chervil
30g Celandine stem & leaf
3-Cornered garlic flowers
Ramson stems; a few finely chopped
1. Chop the sea kale into small pieces (about 2cm square).
2. Heat a heavy bottomed pan and add butter & olive oil.
3. Add the sea kale and stir for one minute.
4. Separate the stem from leaves of both the hogweed and the chervil and cut into 2 cm slices. Add to pan, cook for two minutes.
5. Slice the hogweed, chervil and sow thistle leaves into 2 cm widths, add to pan and stir.
6. Finally separate the stems from the celandine leaf, chop into 4cm lengths add and stir, add in celandine leaves.
7. Stir together for a further two minutes until everything is slightly softened and glossy. Season to taste.
8. Remove from heat transfer to heated serving dish. Stir through the finely chopped ramson stems. Sprinkle over the three cornered garlic flowers.