10g 3 cornered garlic, finely chopped
80g alexanders, leaflets roughly chopped, stalks chopped finely
½ a small onion, finely chopped
200g wholewheat penne, cooked and cooled
4 egg yolks
3 tbsp rapeseed oil
75g grated parmesan
1. Cook the penne and cool immediately under cold water.
2. Heat half the oil then fry the onion, alexanders stalks and hogweed stalks for ten minutes.
3. Remove from the pan then cook the chopped alexanders and hogweed leaves in the remaining oil until they are starting to become crispy.
4. Beat the egg yolks briefly and mix in half the parmesan.
5. Reheat the pasta in a little more oil then add the cooked chopped stalks, stirring in and allowing to warm for a minute.
6. In a separate pan, warm through the chopped leaves.
7. Add the egg yolk mix to the pasta and stalks mixing briefly until pasta is thoroughly coated.
8. Serve onto hot plates, mix the chopped 3 cornered garlic and the remaining parmesan into the chopped leaves, then scatter this over the pasta servings.