Ingredients (serves 3):
- 4 Nests of whole wheat noodles
- 50g Water celery (separated into green leaflets and stalks/stems; chopping the latter into 1cm pieces)
- 50g Dulse (roughly chopped)
- 80g Carrots (peeled into ribbons)
- 150g Runner beans (chopped into 1cm long pieces)
- 2 Large tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 1 Unwaxed lemon; juice and zest
- 150g Onions (chopped finely)
- 18g Garlic (crushed and left to sit for 15 minutes before cooking)
- 20g Mugwort
- 10g Peeled root ginger (grated and chopped finely)
- Soy sauce
- 1/4tsp Chilli
- 1 Tin of Coconut milk
- 3tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 300ml Water
1. Put dulse, carrot, garlic, mugwort, tomatoes and water in a pan, bring to boil and then simmer with lid on for 40 minutes.
2. Fry onions in oil on medium heat until nicely browned then add lemon juice and zest; set aside.
3. Cook noodles until 'al-dente' then strain; set aside.
4. Stir fry runner beans and water celery stalks/stems for 3 minutes on high heat.
5. Add noodles and fry for further 2 minutes.
6. Add ginger, soy sauce, chilli (to taste), coconut milk, onions, and dulse/carrot/garlic/mugwort/tomato mix (removing mugwort stalks)
7. Warm through and stir in water celery leaflets.