Ingredients (for 5)
- 10g pineappleweed
- 60g sugar
- 300ml milk/300ml (double) cream (soy or dairy)
- 3 sheets gelatine (or vegetarian substitute, agar-agar ideally but not many shops stock it)
- 4 or 5 strawberries per person.
1. Blitz Pineappleweed into milk in blender then combine with sugar and cream.
2. Add gelatine/gelatine substitute according to packet instructions and warm it all through until sugar and gelatine are dissolved.
3. Pour into small bowls and refrigerate for several hours until set.
4. Serve with strawberries sliced on top of each bowl.