Ingredients (serves 3):
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 200g shitake & oyster mushrooms
- 100g roasted cherry tomatoes (or semi dried/sun dried)
- 50g spring onion (roughly chopped)
- 20g sea arrowgrass (finely chopped like chives)
- half bunch marjoram (flowers and leaves picked from stems)
- 1 or 2 fennel tops (chopped)
- chilli powder to taste .
1. Place tomatoes in roasting dish; lightly coated in oil and sprinkled with salt. Roast for 90 mins at 180 degrees C.
2. Fry whole mushrooms and chopped spring onions for a couple of minutes on a high heat.
3. Lower heat, add tomatoes, sea arrow grass & chilli and warm through, plate up and scatter marjoram over each plate.