- 200g cooked cannellini beans
- 50g spring onions, roughly chopped
- fennel stems (peeled and finely chopped)
- marsh samphire (washed)
- sea arrowgrass (chopped finely like chives)
- juice of half a lime
- good lug of olive oil
- 75ml of good stock or water
- and either 1 teaspoon vegetable boullion or quarter of a stock cube plus chilli powder.
1. Pre-cook beans or empty out can; rinse and strain.
2. Heat oil on medium heat, add fennel stems, sea arrowgrass and spring onion and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add stock and beans and lime juice and warm through.
4. Add samphire, stir in and serve.
5. Add a pinch of chilli powder to taste.