- Half a bramley apple, grated;
- 1 small courgette (colour-wise, I think a yellow is better, but its a minor consideration...), peeled into ribbons, discarding the first and last ribbon, which will obviously be just peel;
- 20g ox eye daisy, leaves separated from stalks and stalks finely chopped;
- leaves of 20g wild mignonette;
- 10 mignonette seed pods;
- 1 small red onion (about 30g);
- 10 rowan berries, finely chopped;
- mignonette flowers.
1. Combine all ingredients except the mignonette flowers; scatter a few over the top. Serve with something rich such as mushrooms on toast or roast pork.